Skyrim review

Skyrim is a long game but I still like it even if it is a dungeon clearing, dragon slaying, open world map I still like it, I love it I played around 100s of hours into it and I never regretted it.

Like Zelda and Fallout, Skyrim is a good example of a well fleshed out open world and its not empty every nook and cranny is filled up with something to explore with. You can find a hidden chest with a good weapon you can find some bandit hideout or a fort. Sometimes these random dragons attack you and that’s good because every dragon you kill gives you a dragon soul which can be used to get new magic and stuff.                                                                                                                 You can join a guild like the thieves guild the mages guild the dark brotherhood. There are 273 quests in Skyrim so it never gets old. You can buy a house, adopt a child. Have a companion to go on an adventure with its endless.

Now let’s talk about the combat which is a major part of the game and I came to say it’s mediocre its combat is like farcrys combat but not as cool. There are countless glitches and mods to do anything you want. The only problem I have with this game is that instead of trying to fix the glitches or bugs they focus in the graphics department and trying to make the water look better (Not A JOke)

I GIVE IT A 4/5

* I don’t own any of these pictures.