.io (sbc week 5)

Hi, guys ever want to play computer games,, well then you should try some .io games they are really fun and convenient games. You can even play with friends.And that’s not all there are many types of .io games some are shooters, some are multiplayer but there’s more, all .io games have a sort of special theme so you can tell them apart. Some are based on surviving some are based on eating and some are even based on making the enemy hit a side of you.

There are over 100.io games and here are some of the ones that I played, I played bonk.io, snix.io, goons.io, fisp.io,surviv.io, mope.io, deeeeep.io, narwhale.io, slither.io, diep.io, wanderers.io, and much much more. What are my favorite .io games you ask well I must say it has to be bonk.io it is fun and best of all you can play with friends. ( my second favorite is deip.io)

A picture of Diep.io

.io games are fun easy games that take surviving and skill building also it takes online games and makes it fun,

” io is the ccTLD for British Indian Ocean territory and also stands for input/output. This domain has gained popularity among start-ups and online entertainment in the form of .IO games.”  -www.quora.com

All I’m saying is .io games are fun, fun and fun and I hope you enjoy them.

If you want to try to do some .io games click here

If you want to know more about .io games click here 

\